To be eligible for any of the ten scholarships, applicants must be:
- Entering a full-time graduate program leading to a certificate, diploma or degree at a designated post-secondary school.
- The student must be starting first year of the program in September.
- A Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status.
- Knowledge First welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
- Accommodations regarding the eligibility criteria are available upon request
- for additional eligiblity criteria, please see https://knowledge-first-financial.scholarshipscanada.com/index.do
Heading to Graduate School in September? Knowledge First Financial understands how financial support makes a huge difference, especially for those who wish to continue their studies at the graduate level. That’s why we are pleased to offer ten Knowledge First Financial Graduate Scholarship Awards to students who are entering first year of a graduate program this fall. A total of 10 Knowledge First Financial Graduate Scholarships are available: Five new open scholarships, including a $15,000 top award, is available to all students who meet the qualifications. Five Graduate Scholarship Awards, including the Arnold Edinborough Award valued at $25,000, designated for student beneficiaries of a Knowledge First Financial RESP. The total value of the scholarships is $120,000. Apply for a Knowledge First Financial Graduate Scholarship Award The ideal applicant is a well-rounded student with an excellent record of achievement in both academics and extra-curricular activities. Applications will be evaluated based on Grade Point Average as well as involvement in athletics, volunteer work and other types of community engagement.