If you are currently enrolled in or have completed the International Baccalaureate Diploma, here’s what you need to know about our admission requirements and transfer credit you may be eligible for.
- An International Baccalaureate Diploma, including English HL or SL is required for admission.
- Prerequisite courses can be presented at either the Standard or Higher Level.
- For Engineering programs, Mathematics (recommended at Higher level), Physics and Chemistry (at either level) are required. Visit the Discover Engineering website for more details.
- For programs with a Math prerequisite, Math SL or HL is required. “Math Studies” is not acceptable.
- A predicted score of 27 or more is required for a provisional offer of admission. More competitive programs require a higher predicted score.
- If you are currently enrolled in the IB diploma program, you must submit your predicted IB results (1-7 scale), including TOK/Extended Essay/Bonus points, clearly indicating course titles and level (SL/HL) and written confirmation stating whether you are completing the full IB Diploma or IB Certificate Program, and a current transcript or grade report including: any mid-term/mid-year results available; grading scale; and the name of the matriculation certificate/diploma to be awarded upon completion of your studies.
- Final IB results must be sent to the University electronically by the International Baccalaureate Office.
- Find out which IB courses can be considered for transfer credits.
- Be sure you also check the additional requirements for your intended area of study.